Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum amount that I will have to order?
- The general rule is a minimum of 2000 Euro. Beside that amount we also have certain products, which do require 1 pallet per item. It also depends on the ordered product, some suppliers will deliver per carton, and some suppliers deliver by pallets. Please do not hesitate to contact us about the requested quantities.
- Do I need to pay in advance?
- New customers need to pay the first two orders in advance. At a later stage we can agree more detailed payment conditions.
- Can I order any product?
- You can order within our assortment. If we don't have product in our assortment, we have many contacts and sources. Please contact us and let us check if we can offer you this requested product.
- Do you ship to my country?
- We ship all over the world, so yes, also to your country. Containers are loaded at our warehouse. Your shipment (LCL cargo) can be picked up at our warehouse or delivered at a loading address in our country.
- How do I order?
- You can send us an email, or you can give us a call. Please send your order direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you label my ordered food packages?
- We can label your ordered goods. Labels will be developed within your country regulations. The costs will be charged separately.
- How can I contact you?
You can contact us by: